Peace of mind to display your new artwork
Congratulations on your fine art purchase from The Rose Gallery; we are sure it will give you many, many years of continued pleasure.
Standard insurance does not always cover artwork (partly because art is one of the few insurable assets that may appreciate in value over time) and so to give you added peace of mind, we are pleased to be able to offer 30 days free insurance on your new piece of art. Our Ultimart Insurance offers:
Accidents do happen...
Increase Value Protection Cover: claim amount is increased by up to 150% if the artwork has appreciated in value.
No Excess: zero excess payable on claims
Agreed Value Cover: claim amount is not reduced if the artwork has depreciated in value.
Pairs and Sets Cover: Bespoke claim settlement options for undamaged pieces.
Death of Artist Cover: claim amount is increased by up to 200% if the artwork has appreciated in value due to the death of the artist.
Geographically Flexible Cover: artwork is insured everywhere in the world (excluding Cuba and Iran).
Claims are conducted from a UK based centre, with dedicated handlers providing a smooth and personal service, with no forms to complete.
30 Day terms & conditions
- The 30 days free insurance offer is open to private retail customers who are resident in the United Kingdom who purchase a new item of fine art, sculpture or glassware with an individual value of less than £100,000 from The Rose Gallery.
- The Insurance is administered by Ultimart Insurance Services. Details of the Insurer can be found here.
- Ultimart reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time which is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative and it is non-transferable.
30 Day terms & conditions cont.
- The insurance provides cover against damage to your newly purchased art (including theft, fire and accidental damage). For full details of the Ultimart insurance policy, please read the policy document and key facts here.
- Ultimart will email you your insurance certificate for the 30 days free cover and a copy of the policy wording. Ultimart will offer you the option to purchase cover for a further 12 months.
- You will receive a further two emails and two text messages giving you the option to buy and advising you when the free cover expires. Once the free cover has expired, you will not be contacted again unless you purchase further cover.
- There is no obligation to buy and you can opt out of any email or text message at any time.
Underwritten by Great American International Insurance DAC, specialists in the area of fine art insurance .
Ultimart Insurance Services is a trading name of CGI Insurance Services Limited, which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FCA registration number 310329.
You can find out more about Ultimart by visiting them direct or talking to your art consultant.